ABRAXYS - Official Health & Safety Partner
Abraxys have been appointed as the official Health & Safety Partner for this event and will review your proposed custom-build exhibition booth plans and documentation to ensure they comply with the Organisers and Venue booth build regulations.
The following information is required for all custom-build booths in order for your booth to be reviewed by Abraxys and the Organisers.
Please ensure your plan submission is complete with all elements listed below and sent directly to Abraxys by email: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday May 6, 2022.
- Booth Design Drawings, which must include;
- Elevation and plan views
- All dimensions
- Description of your flooring
- Description of materials to be used within your build
- Relevant fire certificates for materials used
- Risk Assessment - You can find further information and examples via the buttons on the right side of this page
- Method Statement - If you don't have your own, you can find a template "Method Statement Template" on the right side of this page
- Copy of your public liability and employer’s liability insurance certificate
All plans and RAMS must be specific to this event, it is not permissible to submit generic documents*.
Once the review is complete, you will receive a Permission To Build Certificate.
*When submitting your H&S space only documents as listed above, please remember to include your proposed date of arrival on site to commence your build up which must be stated on your written method statement.
Please share your Exhibitor Portal link with your stand contractor so they can log in and read the Stand Build Regulations, or send them the PDF which can be download via the button the right side of this page.
If any of the regulations are unclear, or if you would like to submit preliminary plans for feedback before your plans are finalised, then please send directly to Abraxys: email@example.com